Star shaped desk calendar tutorial
This short tutorial takes you through how to make a star shaped desk calendar from six sheets of A4 paper.
You will need:
- 6 sheets of A4 patterned paper (you can download the background papers from the link below the video)
- Glue – this can be a glue stick, double-sided sticky tape, or PVA glue, whatever you prefer
- The calendar templates – download them from the link below the video
- The envelope and pocket templates – download them from the link below the video
- Some patterned paper to make the envelopes and pockets – old wrapping paper is great
Below the video are links to download the calendar print out, the background paper print outs and the mini envelope and pocket templates.
If this content has helped you and you would like to support me, I’d be over the moon if you bought me a coffee at:
Once you’ve made your calendar, feel free to tag me with your creation on Instagram where you’ll find me at @craftsforwellbeing